- Web of Science
- Multidisciplinary database covering journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, with searchable cited references.
- National Science Foundation database system, Provides quick access to statistical data focusing on science and engineering resources of U.S. universities and colleges.
- WHO Regional Databases
- Regional health and medical databases for Africa, Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean, Latin America and Caribbean, and South-East Asia.
- WHOLIS: WHO Library Database
- WHOLIS indexes all World Health Organization publications from 1948 onwards and articles from WHO-produced journals and technical documents from 1985 to the present.