We advance scholarship, research, education and health care by anticipating information needs, providing essential resources, and facilitating learning for the greater health sciences community.
In pursuit of this goal, as the premier health sciences library in the Pacific Northwest, we support and collaborate with:
- Students, faculty, staff, researchers and clinicians throughout the Health Sciences Center and the University, wherever they are physically located.
- Health professionals and the citizens of the state of Washington, and the Pacific Northwest Region.
- Libraries, health professionals, and researchers through our participation in local, regional, national and international networks.
To fulfill our mission, we:
- Educate and assist users to identify, manage, and evaluate information.
- Provide on-site and remote access to information resources of all formats.
- Offer a shared physical/virtual learning commons in support of life-long learning.
- Conduct and promote research.
The Libraries are committed to excellence, innovation, and service.