TRAIL offers the following services and resources. Please contact email@example.com for more information and to book your consultation.
· Idea Incubator Space meetings and collaborations
· Population Health consultations
· Information and Data Management consultations
· REDCap Classes and consultations
· TEAM Science meetings and multidisciplinary collaborations
· Idea Incubator Space that is available for rental (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the room)
· Data Wall that is three panels across with two panels wide for a total of six monitors that can display up to three different images.
· Amazon Echo
· Samsung 360° Camera
· TRAIL staff including librarians, technology staff, and REDCap staff
· Electronic tools such as REDCap and Tableau
The Health Sciences Library offers a variety of services to help you achieve your information and research needs! Below is a small selection of services that your HSL Librarian can help you with. Please contact your Library Liaison (http://guides.lib.uw.edu/hsl/liaisons) for more information.
· Discovering which research tools to use for your research projects and clinical trials
· Conducting Systematic Reviews
· Identifying data resources