October 24, 2017
“How I Work Open” Exhibit
The “How I Work Open” exhibit features profiles of UW faculty and graduate student researchers who exemplify open scholarship work at UW. You can also see how the UW Libraries can help you work open.
Posters are on display in the Health Sciences Library (3rd floor) and the Research Commons (Allen Library 1st floor).
Participants in our poster exhibit include:
- Matthew Howard (English)
- Sarah Ketchley (Near Eastern Languages & Civilization)
- Justin Marlowe (Evans School of Public Policy and Governance)
- Ben Marwick (Anthropology)
- Sarah Nelson (Public Health Genetics)
- Julia Parrish (College of the Environment)
- Afroditi Psarra (Center for Digital Arts and Experimental Media)
- Steven Roberts (School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences)
- Julie Shayne (School of Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences, University of Washington Bothell)
- Anaid Yerena (Urban Studies Program, University of Washington Tacoma)