January 4, 2022
NNLM Region 5 Listens Session – January 18, 2022
Help NNLM Help You: Funding Awards. The next NNLM Region 5 Listens Session will be held on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. The focus of this session is NNLM Region 5 funding and attendees can ask questions, provide feedback, and relay their experiences.
3:00 p.m. Pacific Time | 2:00 p.m. Alaska | 1:00 p.m. HST | 12:00 p.m. SST (American Samoa) | January 19, 9:00 a.m. ChST (Guam)
Each Listens Session will begin with a Question & Answer segment, where participants may ask questions and Region 5 staff will respond. After the Q & A segment, Region 5 staff will facilitate a guided discussion centered on a theme. The discussion topic will be: Help NNLM Help You: Funding Awards. NNLM staff Cathy Burroughs, Daina Dickman and Michele Spatz will facilitate a discussion by asking the following:
- What types of NNLM R5 funding awards would you like to see in Year 2?
- How can we improve the application process?
- How can NNLM facilitate more collaborative community funded projects?
The purpose of the NNLM Region 5 Listens Session series is to:
- build relationships among NNLM Region 5 Network members;
- learn about health information access, education, or technology needs; and
- foster a fruitful exchange of perspectives on regional issues impacting the equal access to biomedical and health information resources and data.
Interested? Registration is free. Register here!