Ten study rooms are available on the second floor of the Health Sciences Library. A media:scape, which is a table with two large screens that can be shared, may also be reserved. It is located on the third floor. White board markers are provided upon request at the Information Desk.
- Individuals may reserve a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Reservations may be made a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Only current UW students, staff, and faculty with current, valid NetIDs may reserve a space.
- Individuals cannot have more than one space reserved at one time.
- If a reservation is not claimed within 15 minutes, it may be used by another group.
- Reservations are only valid when the library is open.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended; they are vulnerable to theft.