Eleven study rooms are available on the second and third floors of the Health Sciences Library. Rooms seat between four and six people comfortably. White board markers and erasers provided upon request at the Information Desk.
- Reservations may be made a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Spaces may be reserved for up to 2 hours per reservation.
- Individuals can make more than one 2 hour reservation per day but there must be one hour between reservations.
- Individuals cannot have more than one space reserved at one time.
- If a reservation is not claimed within 15 minutes, it may be used by another group.
- Only current UW students, staff, and faculty with current, valid NetIDs will be able to reserve a space.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended, they are vulnerable to theft.