Principal Investigator & Director
Tania P. Bardyn, MLIS, AHIP Principal Investigator (PI), is the Associate Dean for Health Sciences Libraries at the University of Washington. Director of the Health Sciences Library, Adjunct Associate Professor of Bioinformatics and Medical Education at the University of Washington and a member of the Center for Leadership Innovation in Medical Education. She is also Director of the Network of the National Library of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region (NNLM, PNR) and represents medical libraries in the American Library Association’s Rural, Native, and Tribal Libraries Committee to advocate for and partner with libraries serving rural, tribal, and native populations. Ms. Bardyn has 24 years of experience working with students, researchers, and health professionals at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio, New York University, University of California-Los Angeles, to provide electronic access to biomedical and health information at universities, academic health sciences libraries, and the community. Her research interest is in understanding the lifelong clinical information needs of health professionals to improve health outcomes. She developed the RRAIN Washington program, which is a iOS mobile app for first responders in Washington state. Email Tania at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tania P. Bardyn, MLIS, AHIP, Associate Dean & Director (Chair)
- Cathy Burroughs, MLS, Associate Director, NNLM PNR
- Electra Enslow, MA, AHIP, Assistant Director, Clinical Research & Data Services
- Adam Garrett, Assistant Director, Systems
- Patricia Devine, MLS, Assistant Director, Community Outreach & HEALWA Coordinator
- Hendeke Araya, MS, Associate Dean & Director’s Office, Facilities Manager