0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
All Health Science Databases
- DailyMed Product Identification System
Drug labeling information for marketed drugs in the U.S.
See Centre for Reviews and Dissemination (CRD) Database for DARE access. Updating of DARE ceased April 2015.
Interactive database allows you to create tables, maps, and figures from a variety of licensed and public data sources.
- Database of promoting health effectiveness reviews (DoPHER)
Systematic and non-systematic reviews of effectiveness in health promotion and public health worldwide.
- Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology Database (DART)
Teratology, developmental and reproductive toxicology literature.
- Dictionary of Commonly Cited Compounds
(CHEMnetBASE) Descriptive and numerical data on chemical, physical and biological properties of compounds.
- Dictionary of Drugs
(CHEMnetBASE) Chemical data, structures, and bibliographies.
- Dictionary of Inorganic & Organometallic Compounds
(CHEMnetBASE) Structure-searchable database of over 107,000 compounds.
- Dictionary of Natural Products
(CHEMnetBASE) A comprehensive structure database containing over 270,000 natural products.
- Dictionary of Organic Compounds
(CHEMnetBASE) Over 106,000 entries comprising more than 314,000 organic compounds.
- Dietary Supplement Label Database
Searchable label contents from dietary supplement products marketed in the U.S.
- Dietary Supplement subset of PubMed
Dietary supplement literature including vitamin, mineral, phytochemical, ergogenic, botanical, and herbal supplements in human nutrition and animal models.
- Drug and Alcohol Services Information System (DASIS)
National information on the services available for substance abuse treatment and the characteristics of individuals admitted to treatment. Includes Inventory of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (I-SATS), National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS), and Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS).
Regulatory approval reports for drug products approved by the FDA.