Online Clinical Care Algorithms & Messages
- Occupational Mortality Database
Washington State Dept of Health
- OMIA - Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals
Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals (OMIA) is a catalogue/compendium of inherited disorders, other (single-locus) traits, and genes in 223 animal species (other than human and mouse and rats).
- OMIM - Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
(NCBI) A freely available & continuously updated catalog of human genes and genetic phenotypes. It is thus considered to be a phenotypic companion to the Human Genome Project.
- Open Think Tank Directory
Global collection of think tanks and related organizations.
- OpenGrey: System for Information on Grey Literature in Europe
Bibliographical references of grey literature (paper) produced in Europe.
Database of abstracts of systematic reviews, randomized controlled trials and other resources relevant to occupational therapy interventions.
- Ovid Books
Ovid book collection providing healthcare industry and point-of care information.